How Lighting Retrofit Works
An LED retrofit will save your company money, improve overall lighting and make for a better workplace for your employees. LED light output is measured in lumens. The more lumens an LED bulb has, the brighter it will be. For instance, to replace a 100W bulb with an LED, you will need one with 1600 lumens. A 75W bulb can be replaced with an LED bulb of 1100 lumens. When you replace watts with lumens, you will see better and notice an improvement in uniformity of light levels right away. Not only will create better conditions for your workers, you will save money with LED lights. When you replace older light technologies like incandescent lamps, T12 fluorescent lamps and magnetic ballasts with LED lights, you will use at least 75 percent less energy.
There are several questions to ask before you consider a lighting retrofit for your business in Los Angeles. If the answer is yes to the following questions, then it’s likely a good time for retrofit lighting.
- Do you still use older light technology such as T12 fluorescent, T8 fluorescent or metal halide?
- Has it been a long time since lighting at your business has been optimized?
- Are you paying more than you think you should for electricity?
- Are you paying more than $.05 per kWh of electricity at your business?
- Are you looking for ways to cut the cost of doing business and operating expenses?
- Would you like to take advantage of local, state and federal tax incentives and rebates (such as the LADWP Clip Program)?
- Does your business use lighting for 16 hours a day or more?
- Are you interested in helping the environment?
An LED lighting retrofit will save you money practically right away. The LED experts at Titanium Power can visit your business for a free consultation and have you saving energy with LED lights in a matter of weeks. Call us today at 213.533.1006 and start saving money with LED lights!